PDA

View Full Version : PHP Live Helper URL Link

imacsoap
09-10-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm trying to locate the url link to TWT in the code that is found in the help pop-up window. I can't seem to find where this piece of code is located. Could anyone please direct me to where I can find the html code for the url link to http://www.turnkeywebtools.com/ (PHP Live Helper) located in the bottom right corner of the window? Thanks

TWT-Jeanett
09-10-2008, 01:45 PM
If you're just looking for a direct link to the PHP Live Helper page, it's https://www.turnkeywebtools.com/phplivehelper/ .

imacsoap
09-10-2008, 01:57 PM
The Live Helper pop-up page: The bottom right corner of the window there is a "Powered By" text then a link to TWT. I've asked this question many times and even sent a ticket for someone to answer this simple question. Where do I find the HTML code for this particular link. Is this link in a HTML template or javascript file?

TWT-Jeanett
09-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Do you know how to view a web page's source code? All the HTML coding is right there. It works for every page on the Internet. Just look at the source code for the pop-up window, and the HTML link is right there. Not hard at all.

imacsoap
09-10-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm looking for the HTML template that has the TWT code link for the "Powered By" in the bottom right corner of the Live Helper pop-up window. I'm not looking for HTML code after it has been viewed in a web browser but before. So I can view it in a text editor.
For example, the template chat_shell.html has the div and css (power_by) and $vars[foottag]. Where can I find the code for the TWT link before it is passed to the web.

imacsoap
09-12-2008, 04:37 AM
I haven't received a reply to my inquire about locating the template HTML code for the "Powered By" url link. Where is the original HTML code and what template is this data located? I've looked at the chat_shell.html template but found only a variable code. Where is the actual TWT link HTML code live in the templates?

imacsoap
09-19-2008, 05:26 AM
Could someone from TWT please answer my question. I haven't received any information as to where I can find the the "PHP Live Helper" url code, located in the Live Helper templates, not in the view source web browser window.