Need Help Deciphering Error Message

I'm preparing to migrate to a new web host. I've done a database backup through phpMyadmin and wanted to do one through SunShop as well.

The SunShop backup generated a string of errors. Can I get some guidance as to what these may mean? I'd like to know whether they we can move forward without addressing them?

Our current host recently implemented an unannounced php upgrade which crippled our site and shop. They've been moving quite a bunch of things around in an attempt to get us back to where we were. I'm assuming these error are a result of that, but haven't a clue.

Errors appear below. Thanks for any help!

Warning: fopen(/home/smileyd/public_html/shop/admin/backup/qAmMpvRXQj_sunshop_04_14_2012.ssbackup) [function.fopen]:*failed to open stream: Permission denied in/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php*on line*4085

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in*/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php*on*line*4086

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in*/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php*on*line*4087

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at*/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php:4085) in/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php*on line*4089

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at*/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php:4085) in/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php*on line*4090

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at*/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php:4085) in/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php*on line*4091

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at*/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php:4085) in/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php*on line*4092

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for*/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/backup/qAmMpvRXQj_sunshop_04_14_2012.ssbackup*in/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php*on line*4093

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at*/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php:4085) in/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php*on line*4093

Warning: readfile(/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/backup/qAmMpvRXQj_sunshop_04_14_2012.ssbackup)*[function.readfile]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in*/home/craigw/public_html/shop/admin/adminindex.php*on*line*4094

That error simply means that the permissions for the admin/backup/ directory are not set in a way that allows the script to save the backup. You will need to fix the permissions and try again.
    Chris Talavera
    Turnkey Web Tools, Inc.
    chris{at}twt-inc.com
    1-800-673-4898

Thank you, Chris!

This makes sense, though I am not sure how to fix it.

Our current host has moved things around quite a bit in an attempt to restore functionality for us. We've lost the ability to edit our WordPress templates as well, which turned out to be a permission issue as well.

Is this something that you or Support (phone or chat) can guide me through, or will I need to open a ticket?

Sorry for the delay. Permissions can be altered usually via your hosting control panel or via FTP if it is a linux / unix server. Right click on the folder in question and alter the permissions.
    Chris Talavera
    Turnkey Web Tools, Inc.
    chris{at}twt-inc.com
    1-800-673-4898

Oops, I wasn't clear in my previous post.

I do understand how to change permissions. I'm not sure what hey should be change to. Should all the files referenced be changed to the same thing, or are some different than others.

Adminindex.php referenced below is currently set at 644