Couple Pre-purchase questions

1) Is there a way to save options for products? If I have to create S,M,L and Black,red,blue options for a ton of products every time its gonna suck to get it all setup.

2) How does it handle importing and exporting? I have over 68,000 products and my current lemonstand software cant handle importing and exporting them. In fact, the "work around" is to do a ton of small export batches and to edit the actual page code via ftw between batches.

3) will current purchases receive the 5.0 upgrade free or will there be a charge?

I know this is an old thread but somehow it got caught in moderation. I will answer the questions anyway:

1) Is there a way to save options for products? If I have to create S,M,L and Black,red,blue options for a ton of products every time its gonna suck to get it all setup.

Yes, you can actually clone your options across multiple products at once and it will save a lot of time.

2) How does it handle importing and exporting? I have over 68,000 products and my current lemonstand software cant handle importing and exporting them. In fact, the "work around" is to do a ton of small export batches and to edit the actual page code via ftw between batches.

Size limitations when it comes to importing and exporting are usually a limitation of the server and the PHP settings. In general SunShop does not have any limitations as far as file sizes go.

3) will current purchases receive the 5.0 upgrade free or will there be a charge?

Since 5.0 has had some development issues it may be a while before it gets completed. That being said, as long as your access to support and updates is up to date when 5.0 comes out, you will get access to the 5.0 version. We are still releasing 4.x versions though and still making improvements to the 4.x branch.
    Chris Talavera
    Turnkey Web Tools, Inc.
    chris{at}twt-inc.com
    1-800-673-4898