Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4

    Estimate Shipping Issues

    Hi. I have searched the forum but I don't see any issues related to the latest 4.5.3 release. I am attempting to setup realtime shipping but continue to get the below message when using the USPS Domestic module.

    USPS: The element 'RateV4Request' has incomplete content

    I have also tried UPS but it also fails. The USPS.php module is version 2.7. Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4

    Realtime Shipping issues

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianKF View Post
    Hi. I have searched the forum but I don't see any issues related to the latest 4.5.3 release. I am attempting to setup realtime shipping but continue to get the below message when using the USPS Domestic module.

    USPS: The element 'RateV4Request' has incomplete content

    I have also tried UPS but it also fails. The USPS.php module is version 2.7. Thoughts?
    Is no one else having problems with realtime shipping in the latest sunshop version???

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianKF View Post
    Is no one else having problems with realtime shipping in the latest sunshop version???
    Hi Brian,

    This is the PHP Live Helper forum. You may want to head over to the SunShop forum (http://forum.twt-inc.com/forumdispla...-4-0-amp-Later) and ask there.

    I personally have not had any real-time shipping problems like this.

    Dave

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by dkelsey View Post
    Hi Brian,

    This is the PHP Live Helper forum. You may want to head over to the SunShop forum (http://forum.twt-inc.com/forumdispla...-4-0-amp-Later) and ask there.

    I personally have not had any real-time shipping problems like this.

    Dave
    Thanks Dave! That would explain no replies.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,316
    I went ahead and moved the thread.

    Also, there should be no issues with the current modules. If you are having any trouble. Please open a ticket.
    Chris Talavera
    Turnkey Web Tools, Inc.
    chris{at}twt-inc.com
    1-800-673-4898

Similar Threads

  1. Invalid Shipping Estimate
    By nolatron in forum Troubleshooting and Problems
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 12:44 PM
  2. Shipping Estimate results format v 4.2.0
    By Kraken in forum Troubleshooting and Problems
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 04:59 PM
  3. Estimate shipping for non-US locations
    By mbwalker in forum Pre Purchase Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 08:19 PM
  4. Preview subtotal & tax with shipping estimate
    By garthdennis in forum Suggestions & Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 08:13 PM
  5. Estimate Shipping issues
    By mo:log in forum Troubleshooting and Problems
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 03:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •