Best Sellers control

Hi,

Sorry if I missed this somewhere but I've searched the forums extensively, searched in Google, and tried looked through the demo and can't find an answer. I did see it as a feature request a very long time ago though so it might have been implemented or someone has found a work around, mod, or plugin.

Is there any way to change the "Best Sellers" list? I don't have access to the database so I can't even play around with it to see if this can be manipulated in the database or if the best sellers are calculated with each page load. Does deleting sales even change this list?

I did see that there used to be a bug that caused a best seller to drop off if the item was changed. They mentioned specifically changing the quantity of the item available. I didn't think of bookmarking this at the time, but it occurred to me later that this could be used to change the list although it's not the best solution. Is this issue still present?

Also, I need this on the front page. I see this is how the demo works but I found a thread from about 6 years ago saying this was complicated to do and didn't really seem to have thorough instructions on how to do it. Is this still the case? That thread is located here: http://forum.twt-inc.com/showthread....s-in-Main-Page

Thanks
    Last edited by syoc; 05-19-2017 at 10:54 AM.

I know this is a old post but I just notice it was flagged so I had to manually approve it.

At any rate, to answer your question, if you wish to manipulate the bestsellers list, you would need to change the quantity sold manually. Our system arranges by number sold and the value is stored in the product table and can be manipulated.
    Chris Talavera
    Turnkey Web Tools, Inc.
    chris{at}twt-inc.com
    1-800-673-4898