What is the problem with the Lotus Theme????

You created a nice looking theme (Lotus) but unfortunately it is not functional. The product images are distorted when viewed!!!!!!

Take a look at the product detail pictures (even in the demo you have). The main product image is distorted, and when you hover over the image a crisp image of the product appears but alas it is shown as a repeat pattern.

I am sorry to say this is not the type of work we expect from a professional company.

Either fix the theme or take it out!! I just wasted 4 hours on this piece of S#$t.

I have been a loyal customer for several years now. I really don't need to deal with this type of stuff.
    Last edited by anchari; 05-20-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Your feedback is appreciated but please note that this theme is meant for larger images. Yes there is an issue on some of the products in the demo but that is only because the largest images in the demo are no bigger than 500 x 500. So the answer to your issue is to use larger images for thumbnails and the product detail pages. If you need further assistance though, feel free to open a ticket.
    Chris Talavera
    Turnkey Web Tools, Inc.
    chris{at}twt-inc.com
    1-800-673-4898

Quote Originally Posted by TWT-Chris View Post
    Your feedback is appreciated but please note that this theme is meant for larger images. Yes there is an issue on some of the products in the demo but that is only because the largest images in the demo are no bigger than 500 x 500. So the answer to your issue is to use larger images for thumbnails and the product detail pages. If you need further assistance though, feel free to open a ticket.
    Chris, I appreciate you taking the time to answer, and I understand what the issue is, However this means that in order to use the theme I would need to redo ALL images and upload them again. And since we are talking about 2 websites that means 700+ images.

Also you do not specify what the ideal size for images should be (thumb, large, detail, etc)

Isn't there an easy way perhaps to specify maximum pixel size for product images? (both large and small)? If you could point me in the right direction (which files need to be changed) perhaps I could give it a shot to make it work.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by anchari; 05-21-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Please open a ticket and we will be happy to assist you.
    Chris Talavera
    Turnkey Web Tools, Inc.
    chris{at}twt-inc.com
    1-800-673-4898