Cool Showing related products in regular section not tab

Hi, dont know if this is easy or hard, since I sell wedding invitaions and the related products are almost 100% of the time purchased as well, its not good for me that the client has to click on the "related" tab to see it. Is there any way to pull those products and pl;ace them above, maybe below all my options? Please see the following link---thanks!

http://www.nexgraphics.com/index.php...t_detail&p=9:D

See product_details.html in /themes/(theme)/ directory. You can change the product detail page layout however you want and even remove tabs completely and turn it into more of an Amazon big list page if you want.
    Shopping Cart Tech - Mod My SunShop

Talking one more quickie

Thanks Ninja. Most of it worked, I was able to move the products where I wanted, but I cannot get the "related products" title and the grey bar to move where I want it, it keeps going all over the page.

How do I get that one line <h2>$lang[relatedps]</h2> to show up "after" the add to cart button and "before" my 3 related products on the bottom, no matter where i put it it doesnt go there.

Thanks much!

Lee

http://www.nexgraphics.com/index.php...uct_detail&p=9
    Last edited by llvideo; 11-19-2008 at 07:49 PM. Reason: add link

It might be a CSS issue, you might want to grab firebug free plugin for firefox.

cannot fix it

Hi, we've been talking online about a quick fix, moving the "related products" line to the bottom, just above my actual products which I was able to do. It shouldnt take you more than a few minutes to probably figure it out and fix it for me, I dont have the patience anymore. This is Lee from LL VIdeos. How much would you charge me to do it? Thanks---I couldnt figure out how to PM you on this thing

TWT has PM turned off for most people, PM over at my website with the details of what you want http://www.shopping-cart-tech.com